Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today's theme:
VISUAL PUNS!
In which the title sets you up, and the image knocks you down.
Here are three for the Capri pant aficianado,
all with the same pun.

In this one, a dapper Shorty Rogers has caught the eye
of a peroxided grade B (or is it C) starlet.
Looks like those many months of walking through the park in her
striped Capris and silver mules, hoping to attract a lonely
Flugelhornist with argyle socks and penny loafers has finally paid off.

Here's another, from the guy who brought you"I Dig Chicks":

Here's another, this time with the Capri pants replaced with
something from Fruit-of-the-Loom:

By the way...Here's "I Dig Chicks".
One of the best visual puns ever committed to
a paper tip-on over cheap cardboard over vinyl.
This example has a pleasing patina.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin Klasch said...

"I dig chicks"!! That's just great! Thank's for all the good stuff. I'm glad I found my way here :-D

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home